Martes, Abril 26, 2016

Things to do and see in my Hometown with photos


 






   Things to do and see in my hometown with photos

            
                                       things to do in my hometown are playing basketball tournament in barangay
                              to see more beautiful spot in my town,swimming on the pool in tejero valencia.we
                              go to plaza with my barkadas and site the program in plaza to know what are doing 
                              about.so thats my things to do in my hometown.

                         
                                this are the beautiful spot in my town!!!
                                   
                                             
 casaroro Falls


 Tierra Alta

 Pulang Bato

  • Tejero swimming pool


                                    

                                    

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento